Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Beautiful!

Here is just a sneak peek at some of the beautiful pictures taken by the fabulous HEIDI HIGLEY.  More to come later.  These were taken on Friday, the day before the wedding. I just love them!
Thank you Heidi! ( please don't copy these as she has the copyright)
4 generations



When I have pictures of the festivities, I will post more.  But I just have to say...I have the best family and friends a girl could ask for.  Everyone jumped in with both feet, and were at my beck and call for three days.  I can honestly say I didn't worry about things going wrong because I had such amazing people backing me in every direction I turned.  I am so blessed to be surrounded by such great people.  Thank you! I could not have done it without ALL of you! 

2 comments:

Ursula said...

The close up of Kennedy says it all. She is so happy and smiling. Can't wait till the rest of the pictures.

kate said...

Congratulations!!! Such a lucky boy to marry into such a lovely family! K. looks absolutely stunning!