Saturday, September 9, 2017

September 6, 2017 Late email because of transfers

Theres a thing here to buy stuff, its called the mercado libre, free market, i think its pretty sketchy but you could try it out, im not too worried about my shoes, but my shoelaces broke on one pair of shoes like 2 months ago and i havent been able to find shoelaces, which is stinking ridiculous, so i just havent worn rhose shoes. if you send me light brown shoelaces that would be deluxe. if you could also send me my yellow jumprope i used when boxing, a little black casio watch because my watch is breaking, and like some nyquil that would be cool too. im thinking of all the stuff i should need since i never got a birthday package :p also, on the contents sheet when you send the package, just put missionary supplies and they dont ask too many questions. If you send it through fedex you dont have to put jesus pictures on it either. This week it rained a lot. like up to my thighs, i think it was hurricane lidia, thats what ive heard, but obviously we dont have the news, all i know is it was really windy and rained a bunch. It was insane. Me and elder pacheco cooked some fish and it was so good, and we made yellow rice with peas and carrots and corn. that was the most exciting thing that happened, we also had a district activity and an elder that was a graffiti artist in argentina made us a giant sign with chalk and we made an 8 foot tall book of mormon and contacted people, it was cool. When elder pacheco left i stayed with some other elders and we didnt accomplish much, i havent been in my area to work since forever. wednesday the water was up to my thighs so we had to go in our houses for safety, thursday we had planning all morning, friday we spent the entire day at the activity, and saturday until today i havent been in my area because i had to go to guadalajara and a bunch of junk happened. so i dont have tons to tell you, we found a really big scorpion and i took pictures of it. I've been pretty sick this week, hermana clayton noticed when we were in our training for trainers so she bought me medicine and some centrum vitamins, and a maruchan and some orange juice, shes the best. idk if the vitamins are any good but theyre better than nothing, they arent gel. Ask cary what ginseng does. I love you

No comments: