Sunday, January 7, 2018

December 13, 2017







I was not in my area at all this week. The missionaries are good. I got one package that had food, thanks a ton, but some other stupid elders lost my package. the have it but it is like on the other side of the misison so who knows when i will get it. i am pretty ticked that they have it actually. my companion needs  running shoes. i think like 9 1/2 is his size. I dont really need anything in specific i dont think, if you are going to send the boxing stuff i wouldnt complain if you sent me my old black hand wraps too. Most difficult thing this week was coordinate a zone activity, 2 sets of training to teach and coordinate interviews with president and then coordinate a multizone christmas party. I am learning how do do a lot of stuff and be in charge of a lot of people under pressure, so thats cool, but i think i piss people off because i am pretty direct, i dont have time to sugar coat things. The best thing was how the christmas decorations turned out. I love you. this was probably the longest week of my life, since last time i wrote i have slept in my house 1 time. On tuesday we went to guadalajara because wednesday we had a training with all the district and zone leaders, that was cool, i got to see my trainer and my son and we took a generation picture. thursday we had divisions in tepic, then friday i honestly dont even remember what we did. saturday we worked, sunday we went to tepic to give a training to half the zone and then monday we went to santiago ixcuintle to give the same training to the other half of the zone, then tuesday we went back to tepic for THE CHRISTMAS PARTY, ALL the misisonaries from the zone and also from vallarta came so that was cool, we ate good and did some fun stuff, we decorated really awesome, we found a box of christmas decorations in our house so we borrowed it from the owner and decorated. I bought a christmas tree on moms credit card for the party. sorry, but not really. Now we are in santiago on divisions but we are going home to tuxpan in a bit. Oh, friday we did a zone activity that was cool, we went and visited a ton of people and invited them to a representation of lehis dream and we explained it and it was way cool. Sunday on the bus me and my comp were planning what we were going to teach and we were on the same page for everything, the spirit was telling us both the same stuff, so that was cool, then m
y comp went to sleep and i was studying and out of nowhere on the bus with all teh chaos all around me i felt the spirit super strong and it was way cool. I also had an interview with president this week, that was neat. we talked about how we can only do our part and trust that God will do his part, because if we try to do Gods part we just get stressed because we cant do it. Thats pretty much my week. 

No comments: