Sunday, July 29, 2018

July 9, 2018

Hey momma, this week was insane, lots of traveling, not much happened, i sat on a bus a bunch. The new president is from DF. he is really direct, a lot less loving, i like it, nobody else does. My companion doesnt like him because apparently he is a racist. my companion makes everything about race always which kinda drives me crazy. We had 4 investigators in church and only 1 of the less actives, it was alright. In zone conference we taught about trusting in the spirit, that he will guide you, and living in a way that the spirit will trust in us. it went alright, my companion said some things that didnt make sense and everyone got confused and i started laughing. This week we didnt have any time for service. i was happy to be able to talk to elder velazquez this week. I didnt really get mad, just kinda tired of my comp, my patience is wearing out and im trying so hard to just love him for 3 more weeks. I did get the card and the stately type shirt. This week i ironed my compánion's shirt and he ironed mine. 



  



No comments: