Monday, August 17, 2009

Yum

I got this recipe from my cousin and wanted to share, I hope she won't mind. I am not a huge peanut butter person, but this is heavenly! And I am sure fat free!

Peanut Butter Cheesecake
1 c. graham cracker crumbs
¼ c. brown sugar
¼ c. melted butter
Mix crumbs and sugar . Blend in butter and press into a springform pan.

2 c. creamy peanut butter
2 c. sugar
1 lb cream cheese at room temp
2 tbsp melted butter
Mix together in mixer.
1 ½ c. whipping cream – whipped to soft peaks
2 tsp vanilla extract.
Fold peanut butter mixture into whipped cream. Pour into springform pan.Melt 4 oz semi sweet chocolate with 3 Tbsp hot water to top the cheesecake. Freeze for several hours before serving.
**No baking required!

1 comment:

Amy said...

We LOVE pb, so we will have to try this recipe!