Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wait...

It is already half way through March! And I am relieved. Things have been a little stressful for me the last three weeks, but I think I am good for a bit. Talk on modesty...done, blouses for B's dance team...done, presenting at the parent summit...done, Ten Virgin production...done, costumes for D's dance team...getting done.
Although track has started and soccer is just around the corner, I feel pretty good about things. I don't have to do anything for those activities. Oh yeah, I do have to show up for games and meets. And by the way it was freezing cold at the meet on Saturday.
But yesterday, it was the day I have been waiting for...Sunshine, 60 plus degrees, it was beautiful. I spent some time out in the yard cleaning out flower beds. It was so warm I had to take off my sweatshirt. Today is even warmer...Please stay!
Good things:
1. Sunshine
2. Wearing flip flops without numb toes
3. The end of the tunnel

3 comments:

The Fallon Schank's said...

Wow! You deserve a "Get out of Carry's Aerobic" Free Card! I'm impressed!

Valerie said...

I am glad it has warmed up! I hope the weather is nice while you are here in town! Can't wait to see you all!

thorkgal said...

There's an end to the tunnel? What a relief. :)