Monday, March 5, 2012

Real Women

On Saturday our area had a meeting  with Sisters Esplin, Thompson, and Dalton from the general auxiliaries.  I have to say, I was not thrilled to go to this meeting, and it actually took me all day to talk myself into going.  I am so glad I did!  What I learned that night, was that these women are real women living the gospel the best they can.  They aren't perfect, and have the same issues I have.  Okay, I may have a few more.  They seemed so real and it was so enjoyable to listen to their experiences and what they learned.  I was so impressed with the overall message that I am a daughter of a Heavenly Father who really loves me, and wants me to return to him. Thank you sisters for sharing your spirit with me, even though it was televised to me, the spirit touched my heart and helped me to know that I am on the right course and we are all real women and will continue to do the best we can. 

Good Things:
1.  being rewarded for going
2.  seeing real women
3.  feeling the spirit

1 comment:

agratefulheart said...

You are too funny! I wonder how many issues I have? :) It was a wonderful meeting, wasn't it?