Friday, June 8, 2018

April 30, 2018










Everything is good here, i had an interview with president today and we talked good, and i talked to sister clayton for a minute. How is gramma doing, the picture of grandma holding on to him made me sad. But his songs made me laugh. Keep recording songs like that. I remember one time when he was going out to feed and i was running through the coral to get in the truck before he left me and i fell through the dry manure and it scratched up my arms and legs and he called me rosebud. Or how he would always wake me up to go feed in the freezing cold, or go fishing, how he taught me how to put a hook on live minnows. I remember when he came to visit and we went to the dump and talked. And how he would put lizards in the pockets of his shirts. Or the winter before last when i was fixing the fence down below their house on the hill and he came down to help me and then he couldnt make it back up the hill. How he would catch magpies in raccoon traps and throw them in the horse trough to kill em. 

No comments: