Friday, June 8, 2018

June 4, 2018

Hey momma, i love crazy people like that. missionaries ask our permission to do dumb things and we say no, so they call the assistents, who also say no, so they call president, who also say no. the other day a member of the bishopric was mad at the missionaries because he wanted them to do something, and they told them they arent allowed to, so he called us and we told him the missionaries were right, so he was  threatening to call president clayton but then the stake president showed up and torched him. One of the most important things ive learned on my mission is how to be nice to people when i just want to hurt them. This week i had my last interview with president and he told me how to find my wife, so that was neat. he interviewed me like if he was sending me home, we also had leadership training in guadalajara so that was fun, i gotta see some people i like again, elder stubs my trainer goes home this transfer, and the sisters that got here with me, thats crazy. things are all good here. I am going to read the book of mormon once a transfer for the rest of my sission, thats 42 days to read it all, well see how it goes. 
















No comments: