Thursday, August 28, 2008

Well, school has started, and the first week is almost done. What did I do while everyone one gone? I am not sure, but it wasn't sit on the couch and eat bonbons all day. I did head back to the gym after a too long of a break. Somehow all that work and muscle gained goes away much quicker that it took to get it there. So... back to the lighter weights! And spinning, that will just have to wait for next week. I also caught up on folding clean clothes. I always get the laundry washed, but folded, that is another story. Mowed lawn, cleaned the pool, and of course picked up D for this week. Next week, he will just have to ride the bus sometimes. Lucky for me I don't have to worry about chauffering K and B. K is gone to a soccer tournament until Saturday. G will go tomorrow. I get to stay here and hold down the fort.

Good things:
1. Miracles- Daniel Lords surgery, and Rita coming home
2. fresh mowed lawns
3. bottom of the laundry basket - at least until tomorrow

3 comments:

thorkgal said...

My laundry does the same thing... why it doesn't fold its self, I'll never know.
Your kids are looking grown up! They're to cute.

A said...

Its about time we see some updated pictures. Just kidding I know your kindof busy. Cute pictures they sure do change and grow.

Mama Bair said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe how grown up your kids are. They are beautiful. It is interesting to see both Greg and you in them.