Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yes, you know me!



You all know me very well, I sew when I don't have to do anything, and sew, and sew! I bought a few new patterns and have had such a great time. I have even been using a few of my scraps, but of course buying more fabric to go with it. The cycle just never ends. HOpefully I am getting a jump on Christmas, and hopefully the recipients will know they are made with love. Some have already been given away.


Good things:

1. School starts in one week(also a sad thing)

2. wedding picture editing is done

3. a cooler day (90)

6 comments:

Janetlee said...

Terra, I know where you could sell those (probably as many as you could make) for good money. Let me know. Janet

mom said...

There is a lady who sells them here for $50. But of course I am too cheap to buy them!

thorkgal said...

So ambitious girl!!! I think about getting my sewing machine out, but... can't do it. I'm canning beans instead.

Wendy said...

Cute projects! You are so talented.

A said...

Very cute and so versitile.

Lindsey said...

I love that bag! So cute! It makes me want to get out my sewing machine and learn how.