Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Girl's Rejuvenation





















Just what I needed... A few days with my Mom and Sisters! This week, I went to SLC to meet my mom and sisters for a few days. It was so wonderful! We had such a great time laughing, reminiscing, and giving each other advice about whatever was needed, in whatever department...health, beauty, kids, clothes, callings, etc. We also went to the Oquirrh Temple openhouse, and wandered around the beautiful grounds near the SLC Temple. Of course, I had to take a few pictures. Unfortunately, they are not quite complete, Mom is missing. We just wore her out! Too much chatter, and shopping I guess! She opted to not take a walk with us. I have been thinking about the fabulous women I have in my life, not just my mom and sisters, but also many others. I have been so blessed to associate with such amazing, strong, talented women. So, if you don't mind, I would like to introduce you to my mom and sisters. I don't usually do this, but I am going to name them so you know who is who, as many of you will probably never meet them. So, mom and sisters.. sorry about the privacy issue, you still don't get any! (The picture with Mom is from last November)






Mom: In the red and black






I believe she has had the greatest impact of anyone in my life. She is the one who taught me everything I love. This includes sewing, cooking, gardening, and the gospel. I am trying very






1 comment:

mom said...

yes, the bride pictures is a little random, but I just couldn't resist sneaking a picture!