Friday, December 8, 2017

November 15, 2017

Hey momma, thanks for the picture and for the email. I think she likes me as a translator, i really like translating for her when she speaks english and i make it spanish, but changing from spanish to english is a lot harder for me. Zone conference was good, i love when sister and president clayton teach, I taught and said 20 minutes worth of words in like 4 minutes, so that was a record. I am not sure how to explain how the church flooded, there are watertanks in the roof that overflowed. it was after church so me and elder castillo got ll the water out and it was fine. It doesnt cool down here at all. in other parts of the mission it does, but where im at no. We baptized the daughter of a recent convert, and now were teaching her mom and her niece thats 17. This week i got sick because i ate some bad food and i also ate a ton of spicy food, so i threw up on the side of the road, then we were walking home because it was night time and i realized i didnt have a tooth, so i had to go back to where i threw up on the side of the road to look for my tooth in my throw up, so that was neat. that whole night i was throwing up the whole night. I had divisions with the assistants for the first time in my mission and we stayed in the house because im sick, that was a bummer. We had district conference this week which was cool and then we had zone conference which was way cooler, they taught us tons of really awesome stuff. the christmas initiative is crazy cool this year its all about service, me and elder castillo are going to organize some sweet things in the zone. Owens a quack, i miss that stinking kid, the district presidents kids are so cute, he has 2 little boys and they're pretty much my best friends.

No comments: