Friday, December 8, 2017

November 28, 2017

Hey momma, things are good here. Elder castillo and the person that finished my kids training got here. The missionaries here are good, they arent super obedient with there phones, but its whatever. Tihs week i dont remember what happened, we did a ton of divisions. 5 new missionaries are coming to the zone so were going to have a lot of fun with so many people in there training. The sunday after christmas would probably be ifine. whats the date that day? My old companion is kinda lazy, but my new companion is awesome. we cleaned the whole house and the yard today and he gets up on time and showers fast and its great. This week we taught a crazy old lady but i felt the spirit strong. God always helps me teach good on divisions so i can set a good example, because usually im pretty stupid when we try to teach people. I love you.

No comments: