Friday, December 8, 2017

November 22, 2017

We talk find while you teach and teach while you find, asking fro references and stuyff. We leave our area probably 3 or 4 days a week in a normal week, depends whats going on though. next transfer the divisions will be in our area so we will get twice the work done. Do you think you could send me some little boxing mits? not the giant ones i have, but maybe little ones like the ones carry from the gym has. and my hand wraps too. I just want to punch things. I was thinking you could send it when you come to mexico, because thats more secure and cheaper. but if not its okay. I Hope you have a good week this week. we didnt do a lot, we did some divisions and taught the restoration and i felt the spirit a lot even though the lady was kinda crazy. the spirit is my favorite. I miss teaching people. i used to teach lesson 1 like 4 times a day and now its like 1 time a week if im lucky because we are so busy. our pdays dont even really exist anymore, we just write when we find time because we are always running all over the place bcause our zone is gigantic. bye momma. have a good thanksgiving. i love you. you going to idaho for turkey day?

No comments: