Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Meet Thelma


I would like to introduce you all to Thelma.  I met her on Christmas, and hope she becomes a really great friend.  I also hope she can help me make things that will look amazing on me, or whoever I dial her to fit!  I hope to use her soon, but have more demanding things to do right now, like business bookkeeping and costumes.   I will keep you posted on our friendship!

P.S.  Right now she is wearing  a top I am making for the dance commpetition for B.   There will be a leotard under it.

Good things:
1.  Thelma
2.  Sewing
3.  Creativity

5 comments:

Mary said...

Oooh. Fancy. I tried to explain how funny the Thelma and Louise concept was to my sister on the phone. She didn't get it. I still think it's funny.

Beth said...

Congratualtions! Thelma looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what you create.

The Fallon Schank's said...

Lucky! (That'll be such fun!)

Ladyfox said...

I like Thema. Can she come and play with Louise sometime? Play date maybe?

Janetlee said...

Very cool!