Wednesday, October 30, 2019

November 5, 2018

 this week wasnt super great so i dont have much to say, sorry. i will have pday again saturday, so saturday i will write you a better email. i promise. Sending off elder velazquez was crazy because the church bought all 17 flights  without luggagee so we had to pay a lot of cash that i didnt have on me, and there were problems with  visas so they didnt want to let people leave the country. so our goodbye was pretty rushed. my new comp is sweet, but i havent gotten to know him at all because of all the craziness going on. I love you momma, hope you have a good week. 

the missionaries were native and american, it wasnt that much their fault, they told the sisters not to go to the church, and they went for them twice in a car before the flooding started, and one time once the flooding started and the sisters refused to leave the church, I probly wouldve thrown them over my shoulder and carried them out. Stinking sisters.

No comments: