Wednesday, October 30, 2019

October 13, 2018

Hey Momma, President just has us do little things, email him stuff, check stuff weve been working, just things like that he needs.This week we had some sweet contacts, and a lesson which was cool. We taught a dude that is a jehovahs witness and i almost lost my mind. Those people just dont make any sense. We just kept telling him to read the book of mormon but he was just trashing it and we testified and told him to pray and he said God doesnt talk to us and revelation doesnt exist and we just destroyed him with some scriptures and he got pissed so we left. We had conference in Tepic this week and it went pretty well, we went up with sister reyes and it was funny, she is pretty clueless still. I hope the card gets here in time, velazquez leaves in 2 weeks. In my mind their is only 1 person who could possibly be my new companion, there are a few others that people are talking about, but in my head there is only 1. I hope President is on the same page. I love you. -Elder Koenig 

No comments: