Wednesday, October 30, 2019

September 22, 2018

Hey momma, thanks for the update. This week was good. transfers are always the hardest week of my life, we sleep and like 2am all week, and still get up at 6:30, and the day we take people to the airport we get up at 3:30, i still havent got caught up on sleep because there are 2 time zones in the mission, so when the other zones get home and send me their report and stuff its usually like 11:30 so i sleep at like 12:00 usually. This week we found about some stuff going on so we had to talk to some missionaries and I think thats where the whole charity thing really clicked for me, i just felt so much love for them, and so sad for the stuff they were doing, one of the sisters was really mean to me when i called, and normally the type of things she said would've made me angry, but i was just bummed that she was doing the things she was and that she didn't want to repent. It was sad but cool yknow? being assistant is so hard and so annoying because we are opening area in guadalajara and the life here is so fast, nobody has time to listen to us, we didnt teach a single person this week, just did transfers and walked and contacted everyone we saw, it was fun, its just hard to work as much as you want to because we have 1000000 other things to do. thats my week. Love you.

No comments: